Hey, you’ve reached this page because I linked to something that I haven’t written yet 🙂 yea, I do that sometimes. Sorry about that! Here’s why:
In short, because I’m a tease.
There are only 24hours in a day and while I would love to put all 24hours into AntiNecktie I do have other obligations that require a part of that pie.
I may not have the time to pump into AntiNecktie but that doesn’t mean I’m short on ideas. This page is to let you know what those ideas are and if they pique your interest, give you the opportunity to subscribe and follow along.
Everyone subscribed, be it by RSS or Email will get every blog post published on AntiNecktie. Newsletter subscribers will be privy to exclusive content; early releases of upcoming ebooks, exclusive tips and guides, as well as sneak peeks at upcoming AntiNecktie features. Think beyond the blog.
Links that come here are filtered through the Redirection plugin which serves as a prioritized to-write list. This helps me gauge your interest in topics I plan to write. I will write the posts below based on which links leading here get the most clicks.
Subscribe via RSS or Email and if you have any feedback for me, I’m all ears.
- Thesis Framework Review
- Why I won’t be upgrading to Thesis 2.0
- How To Sell A Website On Flippa (Flippa Review)
- How To Perform Market Research and Buy A Website/Business
- How To Sell Your Website To A Private Party
- When and why to use Sucuri (Sucuri Review)
- Learning online has never been easier (Treehouse Review)
- The Best Way To Invoice Clients (Freshbooks Review)
- MailChimp Review (VS other FOSS and Commercial Options)
- Dropbox vs Other Commercial And Free Options
- How I Use Evernote (Evernote Review)
- Pandora VS (FOSS and Commercial Options)
- RescueTime Review
- When To Use Discount Hosting (And Bluehost Review)
- When To Use Mid-Level Hosting Services And What Your Options Are (Hostgator Review)
- What Is A Sidehustle And Why You Should Have One
- How To Have Completely Free Cell Phone Service (Google Voice Review – How I Use Google Voice)
- The “Book” Review
- Why *Quality* Guest Posting Matters (Despite Google Rumors)
- I Was Fired At FINCON12
- Expectations (Page)
- About (Page)
- Failures (Category index)